IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 AND THE ENTERTAINMENT QUARTER
We would like to keep you, our customers and visitors, updated on the actions we are taking in relation to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Firstly, in addition to continuing to ensure a high standard of cleanliness throughout The Entertainment Quarter precinct, our cleaning staff will be provided with special hygiene kits, including hospital-grade disinfectant and hand sanitisers and will be particularly vigilant in wiping down surfaces that are typically subject to high levels of human contact (eg, door handles, table surfaces, etc).
We continue to work with our tenants on a daily basis to assess and determine any changes that should be made. While we remain open, a number of our businesses are closed for now. To find out which EQ businesses are operating and how, please read this page.
We are also requesting your assistance by taking some simple precautionary steps, such as:
- As per NSW Health Regulations – Masks will be compulsory while at The Entertainment Quarter in all outdoor events and locations and all indoor non-residential settings, including workplaces.
- All customers must be seated at hospitality venues
- Frequently and thoroughly washing your hands with soap under running water, noting that we have 4 public toilet blocks and a parent’s room. See here for locations
- Covering your mouth with your elbow when coughing or sneezing
- Seeking medical advice if you are feeling unwell with cold or flu-like symptoms
We recognise that these are challenging times and appreciate your on-going support. We will continue to monitor the Australian Government and NSW Health’s advice with respect to events and recommended precautionary actions and keep you updated on what this might mean for The Entertainment Quarter.
The Retailers and team here at The Entertainment Quarter